Spa Samudra New Esthetician, and Massage Therapist's
Spa Samudra & Hair Lounge 760 720 0656 - Carlsba Day Spa -  Eco Savvy Hair -Skin- Body www.spasamudra.net
RSS

Valentines Day
Valentines gifts
powered by

My Blog

Spa Samudra New Esthetician, and Massage Therapist's

Spa Samudra & Hair Lounge
would like to give a warm welcome too!

Krystin Seiver has been an esthetician for 10 years and specializes in brow and Brazilian waxing, along with chemical peels. She will spend the time that is needed with clients, addressing their concerns and problem areas, so that specific needs are tended to. She feels incredibly blessed to be in an industry where she gets to know new and interesting people every day, while providing them with a service that makes them happier about themselves. In her spare time, she spends it with her wild toddler, and husband, Scott. They hike, surf, and travel together, while enjoying all of the beauty Carlsbad has to offer.

Gina Robertson, Certified Massage Therapist

My love for bodywork began as a child and I am proud that my passion has led me to such amazing growth professionally as well as personally.

I have been in Massage and Bodywork since 2002 and cater to a wide range of people's needs.  I offer several modalities to include: Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Structural Bodywork, Prenatal Massage and of course a very relaxing Swedish Massage.
My diverse clientele allows me to utilize my skill set to blend these techniques and customize each massage per my client's needs. This allows me to work on the "problem areas" in order to help relieve pain whether it is acute or chronic.
I also offer Young Living Essential Oils to help enhance my work and to help soothe the mind and body.
In my free time I like to go to the beach, run and spend time with my family and friends, especially my son.

Karyn (Barbato) Ericson is a California Certified and Insured, Massage Therapist. She has also been Nationally Certified since 2003 and is currently transitioning to Board Certification. With over 950 hours of training and continuing education, she aims to accommodate client’s different and changing needs, focusing on deep relaxation to ease the mind so the body can follow. Once this is achieved the body will respond to deeper, more therapeutic work. She is experienced in Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, prenatal massage, as well as, various other techniques in which she incorporates into each massage. Karyn’s clients range from expecting mothers to professional athletes. Karyn is also a DONA trained doula. Her training and work as a doula give her a unique insight into how pregnancy and massage interact.

12 Comments to Spa Samudra New Esthetician, and Massage Therapist's :

Comments RSS
cheap fake handbags on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 11:32 PM
Prenatal Massage and of course a very relaxing Swedish Massage.
Reply to comment

sdsa on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 7:02 PM
free active key window 81 ultimate , windows 81 professional sp1 key , product key windows 81 home premium 32 bit free , windows vista genuine product key , buy windows 81 key , /{Co=58<

sale Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 key on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:24 PM
valid windows 8 enterprise key , office pro plus 2013 keys online , windows 7 product codes , get server 2013 r2 keys , кейген для активации виндовс 7 профессиональная , windows 7 home premium product key activation , windows 7 professional sp1 n activation key , operation of personal computers , laAR6c
windows 7 ult key sale online
buy office pro plus 2016 keys
cheap windows 10 pro keys for sale
windows server 2016 standard key and download
get office 2016 product keys online

buy Windows 10 Home key on Friday, February 17, 2017 1:15 AM
genuine key for windows home edition , microsoft project professional 2010 activation code , cheap windows and office product keys , get windows server 2016 keys discount , buy windows 7 key code , windows 8 professional product key , window 7 key online , serial office 2013 microsoft genuine , lAln3b
windows 7 ult key sale online
buy office pro plus 2016 keys
cheap windows 10 pro keys for sale
windows server 2016 standard key and download
get office 2016 product keys online

rolex replica on Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:54 PM
Rolex, as afresh examinations achieve your accomplishment authentic. Every breadth of Rolex Watch comes with a date magnifier, which magnifies to 2.5 times.
Reply to comment

www.bestqualitybag.co.uk on Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:59 PM
Consistently accumulate an eye out for an official Chanel tag that contains a consecutive bulk angry to anniversary accurate Chanel handbag.
Reply to comment

http://www.rushessay.com/ on Saturday, September 10, 2016 12:55 AM
I would like to know about spa samudra new esthetician and massage therapists introduced new treatments. Those are all needed to get knowledge on these blogs and articles.
Reply to comment

Natural Medicine on Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:56 PM
i would like to attend such kind of training what you are talking about. i am interested to learn the new sciences and some Ticks to treat dreadful diseases. i must thanks David R Thomas for providing this helpful information in this blog.
Reply to comment

Body Massage in Jaipur on Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:04 PM
I Will Try to open Hair Spa. My Product is Body Massage Center is a leading massage and beauty spa in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Reply to comment

Download ShowBox App on Monday, October 10, 2016 10:10 PM
The Showbox APP
Reply to comment

www.christianlouboutinonlinshop.co.uk on Sunday, November 27, 2016 7:52 PM
Reply to comment

Kahoot on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:19 PM
I have a few wrinkles on the forehead, I think you will have methods
Reply to comment